- Why High-Quality Over Cheaper Models?
- Best Boxing Gloves for Muay Thai Fighters – High Class Only
- First Line Of Choice – Extra Questions
In previous posts, we have shown you how to professionally choose the most suitable pair of Muay Thai gloves and the best Muay Thai gloves from most popular brands such as Fairtex, TopKing, Twins, Sanabul, Ringside…
You can have a look:
But in this post, we focus on high-class gloves, such as: Winning boxing gloves, Cleto Reyes gloves & Hayabusa boxing gloves.
Many of them are even used in the competition by elite K-1 competitors or Muay Thai boxers.
Expensive models have a lot of hidden advantages!
Our guide should help professionals with serious sports ambitions or high-living standard trainees to choose the most perfect pair of top boxing gloves for your Muay Thai training sessions.
Why High-Quality Over Cheaper Models?
Every serious Muay Thai fighters also understand one simple thing:
Good Muay Thai gloves play a vital role everywhere – from learning the basic strikes and protecting yourself to turning a sparring session into an enjoyment.
We also described in details that different types of gloves are needed for various purposes – training, heavy bag, sparring, clinching, and even the competition.
Despite our article mostly refers to expensive competitive models and rocking your performance in the ring, it needn’t mean we advise a regular practitioner to stay away from these manufacturers.
In many cases, more money secures better features of the chosen model.
So if you are a person who wants to enjoy every second of your training session, top boxing gloves might become your favorite choice!
They will bring to you:
- Protect Your Knuckles Better
- Easier to find a stylish or custom model
- Give safer sparring sessions
- Fit your hands
#1 – Protect Your Knuckles Better
Even professional fighting experts must remain injury-free if they want to reach the top.
A good pair of boxing gloves protects your knuckles well, this should be your priority number one, and a high-class pair of gloves significantly improve the level of protection.
#2 – Easier to find a stylish or custom model
If you pay more money, you can pick the favorite design and color.
It means even the most complicated fighter can find a perfect match, you can access more various models with more money.
#3 – Durability
Durability and competition-specific performances are better.
An expensive glove would hardly tear apart in the middle of the competition.
#4 – Give safer sparring sessions
When you cover up, it is easier to absorb the opponent’s strikes with a better pair of gloves.
If both models are 12 oz, the more expensive ones usually offer an additional layer of protection, which maximizes safety.
#5 – Fit your hands
Break-in period can be so annoying.
Expensive models usually anatomically adjust to the shape of your arm faster.
#6 – Breathability
High quality Muay Thai gloves usually breathe during your sparring session and competition,
which mean your hands remain dry even during the most intense training sessions.
Best Boxing Gloves for Muay Thai Fighters – High Class Only
Cleto Reyes Boxing Gloves – Heavy Bag And Individual Demand King
Many of us like to train strong stri
kes. In Muay Thai, you can be a combo specialist or a KO specialist. There were many matches where one opponent was bashed for two rounds, but the third period changed the outcome.
Also, don’t forget some of us could be attracted by design, colors, or some specific detail. If you look for those two, you’ll be satisfied with Cleto Reyes’ offer.
#1 – Cleto Reyes Hook & Loop Training Gloves
Review: Cleto Reyes Hook & Loop Training Gloves are featured by a maximum level of safety and superb ability of moisture protection from entering padding.
- Your fist and thumb remain safe all the time, even during the strongest punches, but you’ll protect an opponent’s eyes during a sparring session.
- The glove can adjust anatomically towards the shape of your arm.
- An endless choice of sizes and designs.
- High-quality and very resistant glove.
- International shipping.
- Mid-to-high price range.
- You have just discovered an individual needs emperor, which offers 15 various designs and many colors.
- If you’re a Muay Thai fighter who likes to be in the public eye and show the difference, this pair of boxing gloves will help you fulfill your goal!
#2 – Cleto Reyes Leather Boxing Bag Gloves
Review: Cleto Reyes Leather Boxing Bag Gloves might be a pair of training heavy bag gloves, but your skills and a punch power will be boosted to the next level soon.
The glove is featured by fantastic durability!
- Affordable price.
- Solid choice of sizes.
- The glove has latex foam padding and water-resistant nylon lining, which maximizes the level of protection to your fisticuffs.
- International shipping.
- Only 2 color available: Red or Black.
- Thumb protection.
- Masters of straight strikes like a jab, cross, superman punch, and uppercut will love this pair.
- If you throw hooks and overhands, you’ll need some time to adjust to a different design, but your punches will rock!
#3 – Cleto Reyes Professional Fight Gloves – Official/Safetec
If you watched professional K-1 fights in Japan earlier, you’ve probably noticed many of the competitors wore Cleto Reyes Professional Fight Gloves – Official/Safetec.
These Cleto Reyes gloves are featured by a wonderful choice of designs, amazing foam padding, and great leather construction.
Considering these are competition gloves for an appearance on the elite scene, their price is affordable.
Look at Serkan Yilmaz’s gloves during fights…
Looks great, right? Beautiful Cleto Reyes gloves protected his hands.
#4 – Cleto Reyes Youth Boxing Gloves
Cleto Reyes Youth Boxing Gloves are a wonderful choice when your child wishes to make its first Muay Thai steps.
Ladies who compete in Atomweight division can use it too.
Thumbs are attached, the price is affordable.
The glove is featured by an elastic wrist band fit, but there is one more outstanding detail – you can order pink colored ones.
Girls and women will probably like this model because of its color and simple design.
#5 – Cleto Reyes Lace Up Hook and Loop Hybrid Fit Cuff Boxing Gloves
If you want a different cuff design and a lot of colors and designs, try Cleto Reyes Lace Up Hook and Loop Hybrid Fit Cuff Boxing Gloves out.
Primarily, these are boxing Cleto Reyes gloves, but KO artists will love them. You can throw strong strikes at will!
These gloves are durable. Fist and wrist protection is amazing due to long-lasting latex foam padding.
Maybe the price is a bit higher, but a quality justifies it 100%, as your hands will remain dry and cool because of water repellent lining.
If you are a hook or spinning backfist expert, buy this pair as soon as you can!
#6 – Cleto Reyes Traditional Boxing Training Extra Padding Gloves
Cleto Reyes Traditional Boxing Training Extra Padding Gloves is designed for fighters who want to maximize their protections at any moment.
Are there among you guys who like Mike Tyson’s style? Congrats, you’ve just found a perfect pair for yourself!
Safety is great because of an attached thumb, moisture can’t enter padding.
These are high-quality Cleto Reyes gloves made of leather.
There is only one color, and the price is higher. It also has both versions: vecro and lace up.
But there will be no need to visit a doctor and fix your fisticuffs after a fracture, so you’ll actually spare your money if you purchase this wonderful pair!
Hayabusa Boxing Gloves – Enjoy Quality And Adjustment!
Hayabusa boxing gloves are featured by excellent designs and great closure systems.
If you are interested in excellent heavy bag and sparring sessions, Hayabusa might be the most suitable solution.
#1 – Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves
Review: Excellent pair of Hayabusa gloves with great Dual-X closure system. You don’t have to worry about fixing this model during your sparring or heavy bag session.
- Wonderful choice of designs and colors.
- Fair price.
- Microfiber thumb eliminates sweat and minimizes odor, which leads to better hygiene.
- Excellent quality.
- International shipping is available.
- Padding on the inside might create discomfort during strong strikes, but a good set of Muay Thai hand wraps could correct things up.
- Those who look at an outstanding price/quality ratio will be thrilled with this model.
- Impatient buyers will love this model as there is no break-in period, it adjusts towards the shape of your hand!
#2 – Hayabusa Boxing S4 Training Gloves
Review: This set of unisex gloves is very affordable and you’ll get a superb quality. We recommend this pair as one of the best boxing gloves for masters of quick strikes and punches.
- The break-in period is not required, this pair of Hayabusa boxing gloves adjusts anatomically to the shape of your hand.
- Outstanding shock absorption and you’ll get hand wraps too.
- Good choice of colors and designs.
- Superb durability.
- International shipping.
- Gloves are not designed for a heavy bag and very strong strikes.
- It’s a wonderful model for fighters who have a similar fighting style to the current UFC Featherweight champion Max Holloway (quick long range punches, a lot of jabs and crosses).
- A taller fighter in the division should pick this pair of Hayabusa boxing gloves.
#3 – Hayabusa T3 Kanpeki Leather Boxing Gloves
This model has a mid-to-high price and you’ll see only one color and design.
But look on the bright side, there are so many advantages.
The break-in period is not required. Durability and Dual-X closure system are outstanding.
This pair of Hayabusa boxing gloves are superb for fighters who prefer one strong strike over combos.
So, counterpunchers, try this model out.
Oh, it also has antimicrobial lining technology, which means the odor will be minimized!
It is a multi-purpose pair of Hayabusa boxing gloves.
Winning Boxing Gloves – Top Level Gloves
Winning is an elite model of gloves which offers fabulous protection of your wrist and knuckles, but also a great parallel between classic and modern design.
These gloves keep your hands dry even during the most intense training sessions!
#1 – WINNING Training Boxing Gloves MS600B (Vecro Version)
Review: WINNING Training Boxing Gloves MS600B (Vecro version) are nice leather boxing gloves with excellent padding and modern design.
- Superb choice of colors and modern design.
- Outstanding thumb protection.
- Fantastic quality.
- Your knuckles won’t be bruised, no matter how hard you strike.
- International shipping is not available for each model.
- This model offers your fists an ability to breathe protecting them from sweat.
- Surprisingly, Velcro maximizes protection of your wrists and bones.
#2 – WINNING Training Boxing Gloves MS600 (Lace-up Version)
Review: It is an excellent lace up glove with a classic design. If you like Muhammad Ali or Joe Frazier, this is your chance to remember the good old classic era!
- Maximum safety and injury protection because of anti-thumbing style.
- High-quality glove.
- Wonderful choice of colors.
- Outstanding durability, you can punch as hard as you want, the glove remains solid!
- International shipping is not available everywhere in the world.
- If you want top quality, maximum comfort, and “feel of pillows” on your hands, try these wonderful boxing gloves out!
First Line Of Choice – Extra Questions
#1 – What would happen if you have a dilemma between three excellent brands?
Hayabusa, Cleto Reyes, and Winning Gloves are used by many champions and elite Muay Thai warriors. But each one has its own pros and cons, right?
#2 – Which kind of fighter you are? Do you like to move around like a cat or you prefer toe-to-toe wild brawl?
Now let’s think of your Muay Thai stance.
Those who keep their hands very high and move all the time eat more punches than kicks, which means their Muay Thai gloves for the competition needn’t be super resistant, as it won’t tear easily.
Toe-to-toe fighters and brawlers receive a lot of strikes to the mid-section. As well as you know, knees and legs are stronger than boxer’s punch, so we recommend tougher gloves for them.
#3 – How do your training sessions look like?
While some ring warriors stick to quick strikes and collecting points, others are oriented at knockouts and one strong strike to rock the opponent.
#4 – Do you throw more straight or wide punches?
#5 – An elite fighter needs to reconsider his preparation cycle before purchasing a pair of gloves.
Please talk to your coach.
When your preparations are based on a heavy bag sessions and strong strikes, you need rougher and more endurable pair of Muay Thai gloves.
But if your coach says he plans to boost your speed, quickness, and movement, it significantly changes the situation.
Beginners can pick almost any glove from the list according to their individual needs, as there is no need to pay attentio
n to so many details.
#6 – Do you like to simulate realistic conditions?
If you battle in Cleto Reyes gloves (example), please purchase one for a sparring session, otherwise, your feel of the fight will be endangered (yeah, it looks funny, but try it out and you’ll see).
We hope you liked our recommendations, and we believe this will help you choose the most suitable pair of your Muay Thai gloves. Let’s make a quick recap.
A professional who wants excellent quality and protection alongside various designs can stick to Winning boxing gloves, but a bit more money is required.
You can use Cleto Reyes boxing gloves for a high spectrum of purposes. You can even buy the rarest colors and designs.
On the other side, if you hate setting your equipment up during the sparring or heavy bag session, try Hayabusa boxing gloves out.
Do you enjoy our article, :D. Help us to introduce this site to your friends and others.
Teaching, Friendly, Young, Passion. Always wanna go up & down. Hey, you gotta live, do you?
I would like to add more useful articles for Martial Arts Community. Do you have any feedback for me? What can I do better for my blog?
Hope to receive your warm feedback.
Robert Sterling // Author